Saturday, May 21, 2005

Horoscopes.

Accroding to my friendster horoscope, I'm supposedly rich today. Unfortunately, I have only one pathetic buck in my wallet. WHY IS THIS SO. I demand an explanation!

Xinya found the puma bag that we've been searching for months. I salute her! Now its time to start saving money and get that bag! :D

Had self training with seven netballers yesterday. It doesn't even make a complete team! Nevertheless, we had the self discipline to train rather productively yesterday. There was this chinese environment the whole of yesterday! From the starting of training to the time we spent in macs. Ohman. Its time to buck up my chinese soon, if not I'll just have to shut up, struggle with absorbing and registering their cheemo lingo and feel like an extra-ded leftout each time the "cow family" meets up. Haha.

Everyone BUT ME went out today! Xinya went towning! Mom says that I can apply for any cards I want but I've gotta to it MYSELF. Okay, shall apply for both asap! Oh how sweet. I miss the latenight talks with Xinya! Haven't been "serious" talking with her for a long long time already. HMMM. Who ask her to be so smart and be on the other side of the classroom blocks! She should come over to the LEFThand side and join me and Fairuz!

220505

Went to the tour briefing today. Got a shock when I found out that sandwiches sold there were like, 10Eu which is equivalent to 20 sing dollars! WOW. Anyhows, I'll be having a crazy shopping spree once I reach Paris. Can't wait. But thinking of all the trainings I'll be missing.. SIGHS. Anyhows, Jkok just called me from Genting! She seems to be enjoying herself! Ahha. IM ENVIOUS!

I want to have sleepover at the twins house during the hols! Will be watching A Beautiful Mind later on TV. Missed some interesting parts during our English periods due to the dental visit.

Your attraction to a certain someone is running on high at the moment -- which means trying to resist their charms is out of the question. Better plan to avoid them if you're not really, truly interested.

The Bottom Line
It's all about forming unions today. Are you about to take the next step?

In Detail
Everyone's had the experience of being infatuated, and everyone's known the mixed feelings that involves. One minute you're ecstatic, the next you're depressed -- and one phone call later, you're back up there on cloud nine. You're due to experience all those feelings once again, and, like the rest of us, you'll find them next to impossible to pass up, even if you know the end result may not be a house with a white picket fence.


Janine.

5/21/2005 07:01:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com